The Sukkot Experience at Park Neot Kedumim
Welcome to Neot Kedumim's Sukkot celebration!
Sukkot Chol HaMoed - September 22nd-26th 2021
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - 09:00 – 17:00 (last entry at 15:00)
Friday - 08:30-13:30 (last entry at 11:30)
IN ADDITION - SUKKOT EVENING LANTERNS TOUR
For more details click here >>>
PROGRAM IS IN HEBREW
We are operating in accordance with the TAV SAGOL regulations.
- Holiday Trails – 3 walking trails (ranging in length between 1km and 2km) with different stations along the way.
- Artisans Compound – View the work of ancient craftsmen
- Sukkah Exhibition – Over 20 model Sukkahs as described in the Talmud
- The Four Species Station – Discover the symbolism of each plant
- A Range of Different Plays and Musical Performances
- Arts and Craft Activities
- Soft Play for Young Children
Entrance fee: 50 NIS per participant (age 3 and above)
kosher snack-bars and kosher Sukkahs can be found throughout the park.
*Program is subject to changes
Chag Sameach !
Tickets must be purchased in advance on the website
It is recommended to arrive with closed walking shoes, a hat and water.
You can stay in the park before / after the tours depending on the opening hours.
for further details: Neot-Kedumim08-9770770 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
cancellations – up to 24 hours before the date of the activity for a full financial credit
Cancellation after the activity will not receive a monetary credit or for the next activity.