Passover Celebration 2019 At Neot kedumim Park
Pesach Festival At Neot kedumim Park
The foot festivals were the highlight of the Jewish year.
Follow our ancestor's pilgrimage to Jerusalem and experience the journey they took and the people they met along the way…
Main Attractions *(In Hebrew)
- 2 Holiday Trails – Meet skilled craftsmen along the way such as basket makers, fabric weavers and dyers. Watch them demonstrate their craftsmanship and merchandise.
- “The Return of the Pilgrim” – A play for all the family
- “A world journey following the sounds” – Musical show and workshop for all the family
- Arts and Crafts workshop
- Orienteering in the spirit of the holiday
- Build constructions with mud bricks
- Soft play area for younger children
- Petting Zoo and sheep shearing demonstration
- Ancient agricultural instillation demonstrations
- Scenic tour train around the park (at an additional cost)
*A guided tour in English for adults will take place on Monday and Tuesday (22nd and 23rd) at 12:30. (The tour will depart on condition that there are a minimum number of participants). The tour does not go along the holiday trails. For families with young children, we strongly recommend joining the main holiday trails mentioned above.
Price: 45NIS per person (from age 3+)
To purchase tickets please click here.
To Archive click here.