Info - Opening hours, entrance fees and location
Info - Neot Kedumim Biblical Nature Park
Neot Kedumim is located on Route 443, between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, 10 minutes from Ben-Gurion Airport.
Neot Kedumim Biblical Nature Park – Opening Hours:
Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 18:00 | Last Entrance 16:00
Friday and holiday eves: 9:00 – 16:00 | Last Entrance 13:00
Sabbath and Jewish holidays: Closed
Entrance fees for self-guided tours:
Adult: NIS 25
Child: NIS 20
Entrance fees for Holiday Activities:
For Hanukkah and Chol Hamoed Sukkot and Passover
50 NIS per person
Check website for details of activties.
Entrance for Dogs:
- Dogs are permitted to enter the park on the condition that they are on a leash and large dogs are wearing a muzzle.
- Dangerous dogs (as described in the Regulation of Dog Control Law 2002) are prohibited from entering the park.
- Dogs are prohibited from entering the water pools.
- Tricycles and other vehicles for young children are permitted in the park.
- The entrance of bicycles is permitted on the condition of the rider signing a document stating that he/she is solely responsible for his/her safety.
- Bicycle riders may not deviate from the paved paths.
- When there are holiday activities or large events taking place, bicycles are not allowed.
Location Neot Kedumim Biblical Nature Park :
Neot Kedumim biblical Nature Reserve.is located on Route 443, between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, 10 minutes from Ben-Gurion Airport.
Waze: Neot Kedumim
Buses: Kavim and Egged Routes
Public Transport to Neot Kedumim
From Jerusalem: Approx. 60 mins.
- Take Kavim bus no.110 from opposite the central bus station. It runs approx. every half an hour.
- Get off at Shilat junction (at the entrance to Modiin). From there take either bus no. 111,150, or 201 (towards Tel Aviv). After approx. 6km there is a bus stop at the entrance to Neot-Kedumim.
From Tel Aviv: Approx. 30 mins.
- Take Kavim bus no. 111 from the Savidor- Central Train Station compound to Modiin.
- Get off at Adam junction, cross the road and turn right. There is a pavement for pedestrians along the road. Walk for about 500 meters until you reach the entrance to Neot Kedumim Park.
Please check with the bus company (Kavim) for route and schedule changes.
For bus departure times see: www.kavim.co.il or call *8787.