Chanukka Activity at Neot Kedumim Park 2018
"In Search Of Light"
Chanukka Activity at Neot Kedumim Park (in Hebrew)
Days: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th December 2018
Opening Hours: Wed, Thurs, Sun: 09:00-16:00 - last entrance until 13:00. Friday 09:00-14:00 - last entrance until 11:00
It is possible to stay at the park until 16:00 on weekdays and on Friday until 13:00.
- Self -Guided tours – Discover ancient agricultural installations and biblical plants as you walk the trails (stroller accessible). There are signs with English explanations along the way.
- Candle exhibition – Learn about different of lamps, oils and wicks from ancient times till today.
- A performance for all the family – A play about Chanukka in Hebrew (‘Ora’s search for light’).
- Arts and crafts workshop – Prepare your own oil lamp.
- Train ride around the park (with additional payment).
Cost per person: 40NIS (from age 3). Discounted tickets for a group of 6 + people.