Information Center where you will hear about the festival’s activities and receive additional information on events at Neot Kedumim throughout the year
Visitors’ Center with its onsite kosher for Passover cafeteria and the Neot Kedumim souvenir shop
Ophira’s Garden, a short feature film starring the pilgrim: The Journey to the Ancient Land
Arts&Crafts workshop – weaving a "wanderer’s sack" in rainbow colors, or in current language: weaving an openwork basket.
The creative activity is followed by setting out on one of two trails:
Festival trail #1 and Festival trail #2. Both are suited to strollers.
The Tour Train – the Neot Kedumim train, winding through Neot Kedumim with accompanying explanations. Length of activity – 25 minutes
Solomon’s Pond – on both the White and Blue tracks
- Toddler’s Gymboree (up to 6 y/o)
- Farm animals petting zoo
- Ancient agricultural display: flour mill operated by the power of water, Antilia water wheel, kelon (to draw water), olive press
- Rope bridge (age 10 and up)
- Kosher for Passover cafeteria
- Information booths
The Shepherds’ Stage
* Ancient crafts – artists with expertise in ancient crafts show us how things were made
- Basket weaver and cloth weaver
- Wood worker (carpentry)
- Wool colored by natural plant dyes
* Performance at The Shepherds’ Stage: “The Pilgrim’s Return”
All programs are subject to change.
Lighting fire in the reserve is forbidden
Please keep the reserve clean