2 cups organic semolina
4 cups water
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup honey – warmed and seasoned with cinnamon and coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
1. Toast semolina in a pan, stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat and add water, mixing thoroughly. Add salt.
2. Return pan to the stove and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stream oil slowly into the mixture, mixing thoroughly, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. With moistened hands, form small, flat cakes and place each on a small sage leaf, in a large dish.
5. Pour honey mixture over the cakes and allow honey to be absorbed into the cakes.