From Sunday April 8 through Thursday April 12, Neot Kedumim will be transformed into the Magical Fairy Tales Park.”
Every day will be filled with plays for kids based on fairy tales, musical performance, creativity workshops using materials from nature, attractions, street theater and acrobatics, guided tours for the whole family and more.
Also throughout the week:
• A full-length musical version (in Hebrew) of The Wizard of Oz
• “Horse-drawn Wagon” – The musical group Perurim with special guest Ro’i Avital performs songs of Yafa Yarkoni
• Street theater performances (in Hebrew) of “Little Red Riding Hood” and “The Fisherman and the Goldfish”
• “Hansel and Gretel” activity center – an interactive performance in which children will join “Hansel” and “Gretel” (who are known in Hebrew as Ami and Tammy) in building a house made of candies.
• “Grandpa Geppetto’s carpentry workshop” - The workshop will be filled with wooden accessories, and Grandpa Geppetto and his apprentice will teach the crowd how to keep various rhythms
• And much much more…
The price of admission Sunday through Wednesday will be NIS 65 by reserving in advance.
On Thursday April 12, the eve of the 7th day of Pesach, activities at Neot Kedumim will take place between 8:00 am – 1:00 pm. The activities that we offer will be:
Guided spring tour – From Joseph’s pit to the light
• For those who love stripes and interpreting dreams. Anyone who excels at irritating their siblings…
• Tours depart at 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00
Creative activities for the entire family
• Painting in Nature – Images from Jewish legends
• Making bricks – Restoring an ancient village
The price of admission on Thursday will be NIS 30 per person.
For families of 5 people and up the cost will be NIS 150.